Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday's Slight Obsession

I am slightly obsessed with Fage Greek Yogurt 0% with Honey. It is SO hard to find this certain kind here because the stores either don't have the 0% or they don't carry it in honey. I have tried it with strawberry (ew) and mango guanabana (double ew). Nope. Honey is the way!!!



I also am slightly obsessed with Cafe Express Chai Latte K-Cups. Mark got me a Keurig last Christmas. I like coffee, but can't drink it very often (darn kidneys), so the Keurig is perfect for me. I tried a bunch of different coffees, teas, hot chocolates (ok, Mason tried those), and the Cafe Express Chai Latte K-Cups are my very favorite. I love Chai tea. I love Chai Lattes. These? The best I've had. Starbucks, Austin Java, and the Coffee Bean all make watered-down versions of Chai Lattes. K-Cups? Perfect!!! However, they CAN screw up your machine. You can only do the smallest setting (8oz, I think?). You have to shake up the K-cup before you put it in the machine. As soon as it's done, remove the K-cup and you HAVE to run an empty cycle (without a K-cup, just straight hot water) in order to clean out your Keurig or it will gunk up and not make a full cup.

Lastly, I am slightly obsessed with Satay, a Thai restaurant here in Austin. I have gone here a few times with my friend, Laura. She had her mission trip in Japan and loves curry as much as I do. Satay's Pa-Nang? AMAZING! We both ask for it "not so spicy" and it is DELICIOUS!! We usually have to get extra rice. This place is SO good!!! Their Kampung Udang appetizer (again, ordered "not so spicy") is both yummy and fun! And Satay's Satay is definitely worth naming the place for!

Ok... so all of my obsessions this week are food related. :)

3 comments:

lmstewart said...

I'm not supprised you like my favorite yogurt.
When I can't find the honey flavor, I buy the plain at Costco and mix my own honey in.

Judi Bootie! said...

No link for me?

Oh, but YAYAY we're blogging again. Will have to check out the honey yogurt.

I'm thinking an interview with you and your curls is in order.

CurlyKristen said...

Linked to you, Boots. :)

Laura -- OF COURSE you like the same yogurt as I do!! And Satay soon? Next Friday?