Saturday, March 10, 2012

Back from my Break

Hi friends. I have taken a much needed Blog break. And I'm back!!!

What did I do while I was "gone?"

I wish I could say I went on a fabulous vacation. I didn't.

I wish I could say I worked on a huge project. I didn't.

I wish I could even say I completed a book. I didn't.

I just have been busy LIVING. Hanging out with fabulous friends and even fabulous-er (teehee) family.

This week is Spring Break for The Boy. Mark is taking a few days off work and we are just going to veg at home. And probably watch Season 6 of Doctor Who on Netflix.

What I want to accomplish this week?

1. Book our next Disney vacation. And I will blog about it. I am obsessed with Walt Disney World and we are Disney Vacation Club members (Disney's version of a timeshare), so we go quite often and I loving planning. I have a pretty good idea of the when and the where, I just have to get off my booty and call Members Services and book it (I could do it online, but I have a question to ask).

2. Complete reading Game of Thrones, Book One in A Song of Ice and Fire Series.

3. Finish watching Series 1 of Sherlock (again).

4. Job hunt some more. Seriously, this is starting to get depressing...

5. Go get sponsors for our middle school's first 5K. Your's truly is one of the co-chairs.

6. Finish St. Patrick's Day projects (just in time to pack up for next year. Ooops).

7. Start Easter/Spring projects.

8. Spend time with my three favorite boys.

Oh! My wonderfully amazing friend, Mandy, has a website. Each week she features a Geek of the Week and I am this week's Geek! Read about me here!!!

No comments: