Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Challenge COMPLETE!

Ohemgee, I finished! Twenty-nine straight days of blogging thanks to NaBloPoMo! WE DID IT!!!!

(Yes, I totally started singing that Dora the Explorer song in my head as I started writing this.)

I will admit, it was hard. There were days when I had to reach deep into the bucket to pull out a topic. There were a lot of very therapeutic things I wrote about (Like this one). I showed my silly side and my serious side. And my Silhouette-loving side. And my crazy obsession side. And how much I love my boys.

I hope that some of the readers got to know me a bit more. I shared a lot. Some things I haven't discussed in such an open forum at all.

So, I am going to take a little writing break, I'm sure. You know, I once jumped (ok, I can't jump) out of bed after I woke up, realizing I didn't post anything that day. It will be nice to not have that pressure.

I still don't know if I found my voice for this blog yet. Maybe it will just be crazy ramblings by crazy ol' me. I am sure there will still be a lot of Silhouette projects. In fact, I have two projects I am currently working on with about 89284798 in my mind. And no, Jenn, I will not be opening an Etsy store. But, if anyone is interested in me making something for them, let me know!!!

Anyway, thank you to all that read this month.

2 comments:

heather. aka prettyneato said...

So proud of you!!

I still do need to get together with you for my anniversary gift :)

Jenn and Casey said...

WHY NO ETSY STORE?!?!?!?! Ahem. Anyway, congrats on finishing NaBloPoMo!!!