Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Boy Turns 13!

Today, my little baby boy turned 13. Where did the time go?
Wasn't it just yesterday when we would nap together?
Wasn't it just yesterday when he hated tummy time?
Wasn't it just yesterday when he made silly faces with Daddy?
Wasn't it just yesterday when he would suck his thumb?
Wasn't it just yesterday when he would find "a clue, a clue?"

Time has traveled too quickly. Gone is the little, cuddly baby who would sit on my lap and listen to "The Napping House." Gone is that giggly tot who could ride on his Daddy's shoulders.

While we miss that little boy he once was, it's been a true pleasure to witness the amazing young man Mason has become. He is smart and funny. He is caring and sarcastic. He is this great person and I am so proud of him.

So, today another year was added to the life of our miracle baby. I love you, Mason, with all of my heart.

Happy 13th Birthday, Pumpkin!

1 comment:

The Many Thoughts of a Reader said...

I seriously cannot believe he is 13.