Thursday, February 23, 2012

Not My Problem

Day 23 of #NaBloPoMo and I had to wake up and get out of bed to write this just in time. Part of me didn't want to. I was almost asleep. But, I needed to get it finished. The month is almost up.

I was supposed to post pictures of all the crafts I have done this week. That will have to wait until tomorrow.

Today's prompt:
Talk about a problem that seemed big at the time, but now that it has resolved seems much smaller.

Don't ALL problems seem big at the time? I have made many mistakes in my life. I have gotten into many arguments with people I love (some big ones, other catty).

But the largest problem I ever had? I can't really write about here. It was with two people who I once respected and loved more than anything. And I thought they felt the same about me. However, for something that happened to me, beyond my control, we fought. For a long time. And I will go to my grave knowing that I never did anything wrong. They just didn't like a choice I made. A decision that changed my world forever.

And I will always feel bad. For them.

No comments: