Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Funny Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day!

Day #14 of NaBloPoMo. And I sort of guessed today's prompt awhile ago (didn't we all?).

Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Tell us about someone you love -- your partner, spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, best friend, dog..

Can I talk about three someone's I love? Sure. It's my blog.

Mark is the love of my life. He's my rock. He calms me down when I am upset but more importantly, he makes me laugh. In my life, I really need some good laughing a lot to get me out of rough times. I can always count on Mark to do so. I can't imagine a life without him. He is my husband, best friend, soul mate, and constant.

Mason is also the love of my life, in a different way. One could never imagine how blessed and complete my life became once he arrived. He's just this amazing person that has the pure heart of gold (most of the time -- he IS almost a teenager with an occasional 'tude!) and still likes to hang out with his ol' mom and pops. He is funny, loving, smart, and caring.

Finally, there is Gibson the Wondermutt. A neighbor kid found him, neglected, abandoned, starving, and flea-covered. No one claimed him and we offered to take him. The completion to our little family. Sure, he likes to over-welcome our guests by giving them hugs, but he's so darn love-able. I have never met a dog who wants to be loved so much. He follows us everywhere and knows when we are upset, because he makes sure he gives us extra kisses and loves.

These three boys are my life. And we have made a pretty great life together. We may not always be a serious family and are sarcastic -- but I love my funny valentines. And I know they love me back!

No comments: